Don’t you sometimes wish that courses shouldn’t just teach texts and facts, but also propose ideas on how to share this with others?
Yes? Well then, you're in for a treat.
Inside this class we will work on case studies, to analyse Real-World problems from the perspective of Buddhist teachings and provide avenues for effective sharing. In this course we will explore five real-world challenges facing online Dhammaduta:
• Extending Dhamma outreach online
• Sharing courses and training cycles
• Social network for learning
• Tracking of learner’s progress
• Competence based training (CBT) integrated with Mozilla Open Badges
Through the use of analytics and social network, interested students who wish to explore ways to effectively share Dhamma knowledge online can now expect such support to be made available through ALL ABOUT BUDDHISM iLEARNING (AABi).